ABOUT THE LOUISIANA SHOOTING ASSOCIATION
- The Louisiana Shooting Association (LSA) is a tax-exempt, 501(c)(4) Corporation founded in 1966 for the purpose of supporting the shooting sports.
- The Louisiana Shooting association is Louisiana’s NRA-Affiliated State Organization.
- LSA is also a CMP affiliated organization. Being a LSA member fulfills ONE of the requirements to purchase rifles and Ammunition from CMP
- LSA’s Legislative Committee monitors legislation in Baton Rouge and notifies members when member input is needed to defeat anti-gun legislation.
- LSA supports hunter education programs, CMP programs, self-defense programs, and competitive programs for adults and juniors.
- LSA publishes a newsletter to keep it’s members informed on current legislation and other LSA activities.
- For more information about the Louisiana Shooting Association or to become a member please vist their WEBSITE .